Maintaining good food hygiene requires above all an investment of oneself.
Playing sports requires good food hygiene . It is not enough to eat well before or after a workout. Junk food has even become a trend. Even while playing sports, her misdeeds are not compensated by physical activities. However, we often opt for snacks, easy to find, easy to do for lunch or even dinner. They are not to be excluded, but to consume from time to time.
Here are some tips for a healthy and balanced diet:
- Do not skip breakfast. It helps to distribute calories during the day. It plays a key role in the balance of food. We arrive sometimes to neglect the breakfast.
- Eat at fixed times. This allows better digestion.
- High protein foods are encouraged
- Eat slowly to allow better digestion
- Respect the cold chain. When returning from your shopping, store your food immediately.Never refreeze a thawed product
- To know how to listen to one’s body Indeed, you must be attentive to your body to identify your needs. This makes it possible to distinguish the desire to want to eat and to be hungry.
- For dinner, eat light as much as possible
Ensure that these food categories are present:
- Fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and fiber. They are to be consumed without moderation.
- Meat, fish and seafood, eggs that are rich in protein.
- Starchy foods that are present in cereal products (rice, wheat, bread …), potatoes and legumes (lentils, beans, peas …). They allow to bring energy to the body gradually.
- Dairy products that are the best source of calcium .
- The fat (oil, margarine, etc.), certainly high in cholesterol, they also provide essential vitamins to the body.
- Drinks (water, tea, fresh fruit juice)
- A balanced plate consists of 1/3 of a portion of protein, cooked or raw vegetables with starchy foods for the rest of the plate. Let’s plan for dessert, a yogurt or a portion of cheese and a raw or cooked fruit.
Did you know ?
Fruits prevent many diseases such as cancer or cardiovascular diseases. Composing varied menus is a good way to establish good eating habits. A meal is enough in quantity when it does not leave feeling of hunger.