Lasagna and shellfish do not make you fat when they are integrated into balanced menus like those specially developed for you by Océane Berthé, nutritionist.
Lose weight by eating pasta
Good news: pasta is no longer prohibited when you watch your line! On the contrary, they are a source of good carbohydrates (sugars) which continuously distill energy. An asset to last all day. But there are conditions! “To eat pasta without getting fat, advises Océane Berthé, nutritionist at Atlantic Santé , you have to take care of the quantity (60 to 70 g, raw weight, per serving, depending on physical activity), the accompaniment (homemade sauces , it’s better), not to consume another starchy or cereal product (bread, quinoa …) during the same meal and to integrate two portions of vegetables in the day. ” And on the cooking side, yes to pasta al dente, which has a glycemic indexweaker. Result: they will not cause a peak in blood sugar, which generates storage and cravings. So, we quickly discover this really … amazing new diet!
A week of menus to follow the pasta diet
- Breakfast: Infusion. Cottage cheese 20%. Muesli without added sugar (40 g). 1 compote without added sugar.
- Breakfast r: coral lentil pasta salad (For 2: 140 g of pasta (raw weight), 40 g of feta, 1/2 cucumber, 350 g of 3% fromage blanc, 1 teaspoon lemon juice , 1 tsp cider vinegar, chives, pepper). 1 part clafoutis (100 g cherries + 1 egg +1 tbsp vanilla sugar + 1 tbsp white sugar + 1 tbsp flour + 20 ml semi-skimmed milk).
- Dinner : Leek and salmon tart, 2 plums.
- Breakfast: Hot chocolate. 2 slices of Nordic bread (60 g). Butter (10 g). 2 apricots.
- Lunch : Beef and arugula carpaccio, Cooked coleslaw + light vinaigrette, Faisselle.
- Dinner : Risotto with shells / ham (For 2: 140 g shells (raw weight), 1 onion, 1 tbsp of oil, 5 cl of white wine, 100 g of ham, 750 ml of hot poultry broth, 100 g grated Comté), Baked apple.
- Breakfast: Coffee. Natural yogurt. 3 rye crackers. Honey (1 tsp). 1 handful of almonds .
- Lunch : Whole pasta with chicken and artichoke , tomato sauce (For 2: 140 g wholemeal pasta (raw weight), 1 onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 chicken fillets, 1 jar of hearts artichoke, 1 can of tomato coulis, Provence herbs, 2 tbsp grated parmesan), 1 compote without added sugar.
- Dinner : Chickpea / zucchini dumpling, Banana with 2 tsp. to s. melted chocolate.
- Breakfast: Tea. Plain whole grain (30 g) + chocolate shavings. 1 apple.
- Lunch : Mexican Buddha bowl (salad, red beans, carrot, ½ avocado, 1 slice of smoked salmon), 1 Skyr as a snack.
- Dinner : Tagliatelle with spinach, ricotta and pesto (For 2: 140 g tagliatelle (raw weight), 1 clove of garlic, 150 g of fresh spinach, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 6 cl semi-skimmed milk, 125 g ricotta, 25 g parmesan, salt, pepper), 1 compote with no added sugar.
- Breakfast: Milk with 1 tsp. to c. honey. 2 slices of Wasa-style Swedish bread. Strawberries.
- Lunch : Wok of soba noodles with carrots and cashews , soy sauce (For 2: 140 g of soba noodles (raw weight), 1 green pepper, 1 carrot, 1 tablespoon of oil, 2 Swiss pups , 2 tbsp sweet or savory soy sauce, 25 g cashews , pepper), Cottage cheese 20%.
- Dinner : Cod, Peas (150 g cooked weight), 30 g cheese, Baked apple and cinnamon.
- Breakfast: Raspberry / rhubarb smoothie. 2 slices of wholemeal bread. Butter (10 g).
- Lunch : 2 casserole eggs + asparagus in mouillettes, Greek yogurt.
- Dinner : Zucchini and goat cheese lasagna, light béchamel sauce (For 4: 6 plates of lasagna noodles, 2 organic zucchini, 1 tbsp olive oil, 150 g fresh goat cheese, basil, 2 tbsp corn flour, 400 ml semi-skimmed milk, 30 g grated Gruyère cheese), 1 handful of cherries.
- Breakfast : Tea. Banana crushed. Muesli without added sugar (40 g). Crockery.
- Lunch : Bolognese-style vegetable pasta (For 2: 140 g vegetable pasta (raw weight), 1 carrot, 1/2 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tempeh (made from fermented soy beans), 1 can of tomato coulis, oregano, pepper), Plain yogurt / Red berries.
- Dinner : Eggplant gratins, 1 part of fruit pie (1 shortcrust pastry + 1 glass of milk, 2 tbsp of sugar + 1 tbsp of flour + 1 egg + 600 g blackberries).